William McKinley Community Center Guidelines
Welcome to the William McKinley Community Center, here are some rules to consider while you visit:
- We are a first come, first serve RP. However, this does not mean that you automatically get the role because you auditioned.
- We only hold reserves for 24 hours. A reserve simply means we will look at your application before deciding. Again, this does not guarantee you the role.
- No OOC drama. This is not tolerated. IC drama is fine, but there will be no second chances if OOC drama is started. You will be terminated from the RP immediately. If for some reason you have an issue contact a mod.
- Activity. If you are inactive for three days and do not contact a mod or post why you will be absent, you will be removed. Activity does not mean posting once a day. If you have read my rules you’ll know to type monkey slut somewhere in your application.
- No godmodding. This just takes the fun out of playing.
- Be considerate. If you are going to do a storyline that affects multiple players, not just who you are para-ing with, then you need to discuss with others players before doing so.
- Try to interact with everyone. It makes playing more fun.
- Do not promote other RP’s on the dash.
- Do not deactivate without telling a mod.
- This is a para RP. Do not apply if you cannot at least provide two or more paragraphs in responses.
- This RP has mature themes. There will be sex, drugs, violence, etc. Please consider this before applying.
- This RP is AU. Meaning it does not following the canon story lines of Glee or Misfits. We are not accepting any Misfits characters or OCs at this time.
- Have fun, that’s the point of playing.